Blackmore, Bideford, Devon 24/2/41
- 3/41 In company with HMLs 1005, 1007 and 1051, on passage Hamble – Appledore – Holyhead – Clyde (Holy Loch) for transport to Middle East. Collided with a bouy leaving Appledore without serious damage.
- 5/41 Vessel loaded in Norwegian vessel SS Belpareil for transport to Suez.
SS Belpareil departed as part of Convoy OB-329
- 1/6/41 Officers and crews of the boats embarked in SS Orbita, on the Clyde.
- 5/6/41 Convoy dispersed and S.S. BelPareil steamed independently to Suez (via Freetown, Capetown, Mombasa, Aden, Massawa, and Port Sudan, as well as other ports.)
- 27/7/41 SS Orbita arrived Durban, crew transferred to the Dutch ship Nieuw Amsterdam
- 8/41 Vessel arrived, in transport, at Suez and unloaded.
- 1/1/42 102nd ML Flotilla
Based at Alexandria, Egypt
ML 1012, ML 1015, ML 1017, ML 1023, ML 1038, ML 1039 and ML 1051
- 10/43 Lost in a gale near Alexandria, Eastern Mediterranean