Morgan Giles, Teignmouth, Devon 10/2/41
- TSLt Norman V Stallworthy RNVR HMS Stag (Port Said) for MLs 22/2/42 First Lieutenant ML 355 1/43 Anti submarine patrols based on Beirut 102nd ML Flotilla Based at Alexandria Commanding Officer HDML 1051 28/2/43 TLt 11/5/43 Commanding Officer ML 354 10/43 Operations in the Aegean HMS Mosquito (Alexandria) Commanding Officer ML 918 31/7/44
- TSLt Douglas John Snelgar RNVR TSLt 15/7/43 102nd ML Flotilla Based at Alexandria Commanding Officer HDML 1051 15/12/43 HDML 1023 HMS Mosquito (Alexandria) New Year Honours List 1945 MID For services in the clearance of the Aegean and the relief of Greece 1945 DSC HMS Lanka (Colombo) 1946 Vicar of Steep (1957-92); Priest-in-Charge of Froxfield with Privett (1988-92); Hon. Canon of Portsmouth Cathedral (1985-92). Born 1917 in Paddington, London and died 18/6/2008 in Petersfield, Hampshire
- TASLt P B Jensen RNVR HDML 1051 22/1/44
- TSLt A L Moseley RNVR TSLt 12/9/43 43rd ML Flotila Based at Alexandria ML 350 16/9/43 ML 348 25/4/44 Commanding Officer HDML 1051 27/3/45
- TSLt J G Oliver RNVR TASLt 23/7/44 HDML 1051 17/4/45
- TLt A J K Jenkins RNVR TSLt HDML 1051 24/7/44 TLt 7/10/44
- 3/41 In company with HDMLs 1005, 1007and 1015, on passage Hamble – Appledore – Holyhead – Clyde (Holy Loch) for transport to Middle East.
- 5/41 Vessel loaded in Norwegian vessel SS Belpareil for transport to Suez.
SS Belpareil departed as part of Convoy OB-329
- 1/6/41 Officers and crews of the boats embarked in SS Orbita, on the Clyde.
- 5/6/41 Convoy dispersed and S.S. BelPareil steamed independently to Suez (via Freetown, Capetown, Mombasa, Aden, Massawa, and Port Sudan, as well as other ports.)
- 27/7/41 SS Orbita arrived Durban, crew transferred to the Dutch ship Nieuw Amsterdam
- 8/41 Vessel arrived, in transport, at Suez and unloaded.
- 1/1/42 102nd ML Flotilla
Based at Alexandria, Egypt
ML 1012, ML 1015, ML 1017, ML 1023, ML 1038, ML 1039 and ML 1051
- 21/1/42 In thick weather, store ship Manoula and corvette HMS Peony ran aground at Ras Aszaz. Tug St Monance, anti-submarine whaler Sotra, and ML 1051 were sent to assist. The ships were refloated on the 22nd and the corvette returned to Alexandria for docking
Post War History
- 4/9/45 On loan to Greece – Greek Navy = Portaria
- 1961 Sold in Greece
- 2002 = Rodos, Based in Estapona
- 2004 Based in Alamaria