McLean, Renfrew Scotland 12/8/41
- TLt H Proctor RNVR 108th ML Flotilla Based at Freetown, Sierra Leone Commanding Officer HDML 1077 13/9/42 TLt 7/5/43
- TSLt R W Burlton RNVR TASLt 23/4/43 TSLt 23/10/43 First Lieutenant HDML 1269 17/4/44 HMS Philoctetes II (Freetown, Sierra Leone) Commanding Officer HDML 1077 1/1/45
- LMtrMch Keith Thomas Stratton Meaden D/MX573544 who died on Wednesday 8 November 1944 Age 18 having been attacked by a shark. Son of Thomas William Hazel and Dorothy Isabel Meaden of Whitehouse, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland Buried in Freetown (King Tom) Cemetery, Sierra Leone 5. B. 1.
- 1/1/42 108th ML Flotilla
Based at Freetown, Sierra Leone
ML 1044, ML 1050, ML 1065 and ML 1066 delivered.
ML 1028, ML 1076, ML 1077 and ML 1078 on the Clyde awaiting freighting
- 28/12/42 ML 1076, ML 1077, ML 1160, and ML 1089 sailed from Freetown to carry out an A/S Sweep
- 10/1/43 ML 1077 and ML 1076 arrived Freetown, escorting SS Pinzon
- 14/1/43 ML 1077 and ML 1076 arrived Bathurst, from Freetown, escorting SS Pinzon
- 29/1/43 HMS Fandango with ML 1077 and ML 1076 sailed from Bathurst for Freetown, escorting SS Empire Limba
- 31/1/43 HMS Fandango with ML 1077 and ML 1076 arrived Freetown, from Bathurst, escorting SS Empire Limba
Post War History
- 12/45 For disposal at Freetown, Sierra Leone