India General Navigation, Calcutta 27/7/44
- SLt Timothy H Donald RINVR TASLt 13/5/44 56th ML Flotilla ML 416 137th ML Flotilla HDML 1119. Died 07/10/ 1944 of wounds received in attack by friendly aircraft. Son of Mr. and Mrs. H. D. Kalapasi, of Bombay, India Buried in Taukkyan War Cemetery 4. F. 24
- LSea Yusuf Muhammad 4952. Died in attack by friendly aircraft 07/10/1944.
- AB Majid Abdul 13702 137th ML Flotilla HDML 1119. Died in attack by friendly aircraft 07/10/1944, aged 22. Son of Ghaturan Begum, of Qaziani, Ambala, India
- AB R Fernandes 19621. Died in attack by friendly aircraft 07/10/1944, aged 25. Son of D. Martin Fernandes, of Kallikulam, Tinnevelly, India
- OTel Ved Prakash 9811 137th ML Flotilla ML 1119. Died in attack by friendly aircraft 07/10/1944, aged. 20. Son of Jagan Nath, of Galli Shiv Shayamal, Delhi, India
- Royal Indian Navy
- 137th ML Flotilla
- ML 1119
- 12/9/44 HDML 1118, HDML 1119 and HDML 1120 ordered to stand by in support of the army south of Maungdaw and early next day were in position approximately half a cable off shore
- 13/9/44 Japanese shore batteries engaged HDML 1118, HDML 1119 and HDML 1120 from the foothills, and the boats were straddled. One shell fell close astern of HDML 1119, badly wounding the Oerlikon gunner.
- 7/10/44 HDML 1118 and HDML 1119 anchored off Maungdaw, two Spitfires approached and attacked. Two officers and seven ratings died, four officers and fourteen ratings wounded, and H.D.M.L. 1119 sunk. H.D.M.L. 1118 badly damaged, patched up at Tombru before proceeding to Calcutta for proper repairs.