Ekins, Christchurch, Dorset 31/12/41
- TLt J Hutton RNVR TLt 27/2/42 Commanding Officer HDML 1163 18/8/43 Commanding Officer ML 569 19/9/44
- TLt W Martin RNVR TSLt 11/9/42 HDML 1163 1/4/44 Commanding Officer ML 240 30/11/44
- TSLt Louis Holway TSLt 28/8/42 19th MGB Flotilla MGB 643 30/11/42 Operation Husky – Invasion of Sicily HDML 1163 22/11/44 HMS Gregale (Malta.) Died in action 04/01/1945, aged 23. Son of Ernest and Rachel N. Holway, of Hornsey, Middlesex. Scholar of Stationers School. Buried in Belgrade War Cemetery Coll. grave 8. B. 7-10.
- SLt Russell Kenyon Howden SANF(V) SLt 19/11/44 HMS Gregale (Malta) HDML 1163. Died in action 04/01/1945, aged 20. Son of Francis J. and Annie L. L. Howden, of Durban, Natal, South Africa
- LSea Christopher Mordey LT/JX 222943 HDML 116. Died in action on 04/01/1945, aged 25. Son of Christopher and Ruth Alice Mordey; husband of L. M. Mordey, of Washington, Co. Durham
- LSea John Samuel Le Noury LT/JX 202293 HDML 1163 Died in action 04/01/1945, aged 31. Son of John Hubert Vaudin Le Noury and Edith Maud Le Noury, of Vale, Guernsey, Channel Islands.
- Ord Alfred George Bunker LT/JX 360121 Died in action 04/01/1945. Buried in Belgrade War Cemetery Coll. grave 8. B. 7-10
- Ord Alexander Gordon Gardyne LT/JX 640852 HDML 1163. Died in action 04/01/1945, aged 21. Son of Alexander and Isabella Gardyne, of Ballogie, Aberdeenshire
- Sea Albert Henry Cox LT/JX 281089. Died in action 04/01/ 1945, aged 22. Son of Alonzo Bernard Cox, and of Annie Louisa Cox, of Southwark, London
- Sea Alan Michael Mains LT/JX 400070 HDML 1163. Died in action 04/01/1945.
- Engmn William Henry Hawksfield LT/KX 131150. Died in action on 04/01/ 1945, aged 33. Son of William and Jane Elizabeth Hawksfield, of Whitby Yorkshire; husband of Rose Hawksfield, of Whitby. Buried in Belgrade War Cemetery Coll. grave 8. B. 7-10
- Sto Martin Clarence Bailey LT/KX 153050. Died in action on 04/01/J1945. Son of Leonard and Elsie May Bailey, of French, Wellington, Shropshire
- Ck Douglas John Lewis LT/MX109628 HDML 1163. Died in action on 04/01/1945, aged 22. Son of Ernest William and Ethel Mary Lewis, of Margate, Kent
- 4-5/1/45 First Group, Third S Boat Flotilla (Oblt.z.S. Milbradt) (S 33, S 60, S 58 and S 61) sortie from Pola to attack the Island of Molat. In the Bregulie Bight, S 33 sanksHDML 1163. S 61 fired 2 torpedoes into Porto Nuccina harbour, without success.
- At 2130, ML 1163 was last heard of making an enemy contact report and was torpedoed and sunk by the German S 33 in the Adriatic in position 44.15n 14.49w. All hands were killed, although one officer, the engineman and one seaman were recovered and subsequently buried in Belgrade